This is what I've worked with.
For something more tangible, take a look at my projects.
What That Means
In plain English.
- Enjoy using regular CSS, along with frameworks Bulma and Bootstrap.
- I know a wide variety of languages and frameworks.
- Use GitHub Actions for CI/CD needs.
- Can produce websites, from wireframing, prototyping to deploying production.
- Importing data into databases such as PostgreSQL, and optimizing performance.
- I can work with APIs, creating my own and using external ones.
- Uses multiple platforms for production (Vercel, Netlify, Heroku, Expo).
- Creates websites with mobile thinking first.
- Working with domains, SSL authentication and navigating web hosting services.
- Can build back-end authorization with token authentication.
- Key knowledge and implementation of CRUD functionality.
- Capable of both front-end and back-end deployment.
- Can create e-commerce that utilizes PayPal.
- Webscraping data when needed.
- Implemented both client and server side rendering.
- Use Google Analytics & Search Console often.